Monday, June 14, 2010

Publix Sunday 6/13 Final Gift Card Use + $14 OOP


Now my gift card is down to zero - no more free groceries. This trip was super fast, just needed some items for Sunday dinner -
I bought just over $50 in groceries, used $33.12 in q's, spent the last $4.95 of my gift card, and spent $14.20 cash. I should have skipped the Pepperidge Farm slider buns and Edward's pies (those cost, collectively, $1.70)and added more overage-providers, but I just needed to speed in and out, and I under-estimated how expensive the veggies would be. But I got to use my FREE Chavrie goat cheese q and that was cool because I had registered for that a long time ago and finally recieved the $5.50 q in the mail recently. I made a Paula Deen chicken recipe that called for goat cheese and it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment