Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HT Super Doubles Trip #3 $2.37 OOP


I am loving this HT coupon event - I have used all my Reynolds q's for free foil -
I have tons of sponges now which is great because I was compltely out and there are rarely sponge coupons - The Cottenelle went on Evic for $4.99, and I had a $1 q, making it only $3!!! Something in my coupons gave me overage, too, because my total should have at least been $3 for the TP . . .?? And, the Borden cheese should be $0.19 after multiplied q, so I have no idea how the total got so low. I am going back for one final round of SDs today. I will buy 4 more Pure Protein bars, 3 more Terra Chips, another loaf of bread, and get a raincheck for the 2 packs of avacados for $0.97 because i have all those winetag q's for 0.55 of 2 avacados, making them free at HT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment