Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HT SUPER DOUBLES begins!!!!!!!!! $6.31 OOP Trip #1


Freebies this round: foil, paper towels, deoderant (as IF we need any!!!!!!!!!!!!!), goldfish crackers, 8th Coninent soymilk, avacados, Puffs, american cheese, and cat food!! yay! i have plenty more q's for the foil, cat food, sponges, avacados, & cheese. I also have tons of Scotchbrite sponge q's but that was the last pack in the store. bummer! i need sponges. Anyway the coupons I had for the soymilk, bounty, & granola bars were the only ones I had . . .so I won't be able to score anymore freebies of those items. I typically only buy the freebies at the HT coupon events, but i had to pick up some veggies and some sweetened condensed milks, bringing my subtotal up to $5. I couldn't believe I was even paying a dime, let alone SIX WHOLE DOLLARS . . . .do these people realize how much it pains me? LOL, i am so spoiled from coupons :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment