Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Don't hate!" $0.06 OOP Folly Rd Publix 4/30


Don't hate, Folly Road Publix! These random assistant manager chicks swear they don't like me using coupons - What difference does it make to them? I have no idea. I would show them how to do it if they would let me! But, no, they would rather tell me they are going to "let me do it this time . . ." which ticks me off so much! I don't want to be viewed as cheating. Anyway, my coupon deal was completely within their policies and after being told I was going to be "allowed" to use my coupons I finally had to just talk to that manager be like, "Look, I know your corporate policy inside and out, I am not expecting any special treatment. And it is important to me that you understand that because I don't want some bad reputation." And I went on to explain that Publix is one of only a few stores that allows coupons to stack, making it wonderful for couponers. I also explained to her that with coupons that generate overage, like the Schick and Zantac, that her store gets the entire amount redeemed. That I am not stealing money from them. I don't think she understood that at all. Anyway, she was NOT vibing on it - she just wanted me gone. Oh well - she should learn how to let manufacturers' advertising dollars pay for her groceries; she probably would be a LOT happier :-)
update: And I just want to reiterate that, hello, I got two pizzas and one BIG bottle of wine for SIX CENTS - holla!!! so, overall, this trip was a success :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment