Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank you, KNOX !!!!!! xoxoxo


Once my Publix giftcards were used up I just had to look back and take in the scope of what the Knox q's had provided. In addition to everything pictured in this collage - my Knox q's also paid for:

2 16 oz Coffemate creamers
1 avacado
1 bag of baby spinach
1 bag of tortilla strips salad toppers
2 Yoplait yogurt 4-packs
1 big gulp of Woodbridge chardonnay
11 Schick razors (travel size 2-packs, overage provider)
1 $50 BP gas card
1 box Hefty lawn bags (reg price $14.50)
4 Marie Callender Pasta Al Dente dinners, and
5 YoPlait greek yogurts.
2 McCormick spice grinders
1 Gallon Publix skim milk
3 Jumbo boxes Kelloggs Rice Krispies cereals
1 All laundry detergent
3 120z packs Buddig lunch meat
2 bags Fast Fixins frozen chicken fingers

Craziness!! I actually bought the Knox q's online, spending about $15-$20, I think. But it was obviously well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment