Monday, April 12, 2010

TARGET April 8 KY overage ;-)

OK this is one of those "waving the twix bar" couponing moments . .
Target, Thursday afternoon, I had 6 Tide to Go, 4 Bandaids, 15 KY's, and set of king size sheets. . . . and coupons for all of them.
The sheets coupon was a 20% off Target q, and the other q's were all overage-providers. The cashier, a nice man named Walter, was obviously very embarrased when he scanned my KYs - and then when he had to begin scanning my coupons and call the manager to do the overrides it was totally making him sweat. So, me being me, I just had to keep talking to try to make the situation less awkward, and then I finally just said what was on everybody's mind - "I'll bet ya'll are thinking I am a really weird lady, coming through your line with all these coupons, these sheets, and ALL THIS KY!!!" and then the manager and cashier just cracked up laughing, thank goodness. I explained to them my couponing and they were completely on board at that point. Very funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment