Monday, April 12, 2010

April 5, 2010 Publix BP gas card deal is back!!

I was so happy that Publix extended their $10 off BP $50 gas card promotion. I was able to use my overage and a $10/$50 Kmart q to buy the following:

2 16 oz Coffemate creamers
1 avacado
1 bag of baby spinach
1 bag of tortilla strips salad toppers
2 Yoplait yogurt 4-packs
1 big gulp of Woodbridge chardonnay
11 Schick razors (travel size 2-packs) overage provider
1 $50 BP gas card
total i paid $20.92

Isn't that awesome?!
I only have about $5-$7 left on my Publix giftcards at this point. I started out with $80 about a month ago. So, before this $20.92 transaction I had only spent $53 - and over 4 weeks that averages to about $14 spent per week. It's so interesting to me, and amazing that our cost of groceries and household items has gotten so low. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment