Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dec 31 $5.13, $3.33 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


On this day I made 2 trips because i had so many great coupons that were expiring . ..I got all this for a total of $8.46. WOW!
We did a great job keeping our December spending in check - a total of $145. Which is about 50% MORE than I typically spend in a month but $70 of that was spent on a couple rushed grocery-store runs while we were out of town. Like, on Christmas Eve John had to run to the store for mom and pick up dog food and a few other items . . FIFTY dollars he spent. Crazy. and then I had to make another run that very same day to get potatoes and some other things for our dinner - 20 bucks. Gone, just like that!So, if we hadn't made those 2 trips we would have atually come in under budget for December. Oh, well - I did my best for us in 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment