Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 11 HT and Publix combined run $8.39 OOP!


I was SO proud of this run! I got 2 more packs of chicken at HT (I would have bought 3 but the manager told me ONLY 2 IPs per transaction - whatever - i am not sure that is correct but i just went with it b/c I am going back today) for a total of $2.24. That was awesome b/c it was just over 3lbs of breasts, making the chicken about 0.75/lb. I could have had lower OOP if i would have bought the smaller packs, but they were out. ANYWAY . . then I went to PUblix and got the rest of the items . . the mustard and TGIF gave overage, the cat food was on sale, and i also had a q for my creamer which wasn't on sale. Total OOP there $6.15. So, there is a SAD end to this story, unfortunately . . . when i got home with my scores i went to put the groceries on the counter and i dropped the wine bottle and the whole thing broke all over our kitchen floor - glass and wine EVERYWHERE. It was 6pm, i had been working since 4:30am, and all i wanted was that glass of wine and to revel in my savings. Oh well, 20 minutes of cleaning later i went BACK to publix and bought another big gulp at full price. STINGS to pay $13 for it when I just finished using my coupon skills to buy it AND so much other stuff for only $6. oh well . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment