Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Publix 9/7 $12.50 OOP


I can't believe it is already 1 week into September! This year is flying by! This trip was good - I used $40 in coupons to get by subtotal down to $10. So that was great! I hope my wine goes on sale soon, though - this $11.99/bottle is too expensive. The Kraft $5/5 q is great, especially combined with the $1.00 off chicken wyb Velveeta Shells and Cheese peelie, combined with the Earthfare $1.50 off chicken IP. Love it! Then I had $1 off wyb Duncan HInes cake mix and frosting, combined with $0.35 off frosting (doubles to $0.70).I did a deal this trip, too, to get my subtotal up that wasn't MM like I hoped it would be. I bought the Banana Boat sunscreen, Schick shavegel, and Schick razors for $18.47, minus $12 in coupons, cost me $6.47. This would have been a good thing to do if I was trying to get my subtotal up but I really already had enough other items and we do not need any of the shaving stuff or sunscreen. So basically I wasted what overage I generated this trip on these items. Maybe I will return them . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment