Friday, September 3, 2010

Publix 8/30 $5.26 OOP


This was an awesome trip because the Listerine and Aquafresh sale they had went great with the Wags coupons, MQ's and Publix q's. I got $3.50 on overage for buying those 3 Listerine!! And the Aquafresh Extreme is my favorite toothpaste and I think i got it for $0.50/tube. We love Morningstar products - they were on sale for $2 and I had $1 manufacturer q's combined with $0.75 commisary q's, making them only $0.25 each! I had $1 peelie for the fig newtons, making them $1 - which was great because i have been craving them lately! The advil liqui gels were FREE - yay!!! They were $9, minus the Publix $5 off WYB2, minus (2)$2 peelie Man q's . . such a score. And a great way to get my subtotal up! Total I used $46 in q's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment