Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Publix 7/28 coupon nazi $9.37 OOP


This time I got a coupon nazi cashier - Milagros - she was slow and awful!! she didn't want to take any coupons hardly. i handed her my stack of q's and before i knew it she was just handing one after the other right back to me. I would have to be like, "no, I bought those eggs," or "no, I bought 5 Hefty packs." It didn't help that I had a scrubbing bubbles coupon in there that I wasn't supposed to have, but I mean, COME ON. What a B! Oh, and I had taken the $1 off chicken peelies off my chicken and put them in the stack of q's, too - well, I didn't read the fine print - and it was "$1 off this chicken NOW (wyb velveeta)." So, she caught that, and I think that was what set the tone of her distrusting me. Whatever, Milagros - YOU're gross - LOL. I went back and did the math - If she would have taken all my coupons my total OOP would have actually been a $0.05 MM. If she would have taken all except the chicken peelies it would have only been $1.95. If I hadn't been in such a huge hurry I would have disputed it but I just decided to go on my way. I will watch her more closely next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment