Friday, August 27, 2010

HT Super Double trip #2 $9 OOP


This was the last day of super doubles - I was so glad to see Kristian at HT! Go, girl - you are really getting the hang of your couponing!!!!!!!!
So I had tearpad q's for $1 off beef wyb Sara Lee bread. And i had sara lee blinkies for $0.75 off poundcake. I tried to use the poundcake q's but of course they didn't scan. but the manager was SO nice! he came over and pushed them through AND made sure they doubled. I was shocked. I was like "you don't have to do that, i was just hoping they would scan for any sara lee - i didn't even buy poundcake." So my total OOP was $9, whcih is really great esp considering i got 4 lbs of ground beef. Anyway, so HT superdoubles was prtty good to us this time around. I also got for free of the 15th some Kashi crackers, 2 more mystic pizzas, and 2 stouffers chicken pot pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment