Monday, May 10, 2010

i'm on a Coupon High . . .$21oop at Publix . . W/$50 BPgasCARD!!



I was so happy to be back with my coupons! There are so many great deals to do this week at Publix and it was driving me crazy that I had all these q's and no chance to get to the store . ..
Anyway, $21 oop and I got all these groceries PLUS a $50 BP gas card. I mean, hello, if that's not a coupon high then what is?!? -
7 OM lunch meats
4 PP peanut butter
4 HV dressings
WINE!!
4 Kraft cheese
2 OM turkey bacon
4 Reeses
Almond Milk
2 Oreos
Organic eggs
2 Cokes, 2 waters
Pretzels
2 Boca burger
2 BirdsEye Voila dinners

and so much more, . . .I won't go on - but I WILL thank PUBLIX in Mt P for being such coupon-friendly, fast, nice people. YAY - I am so glad to use up those q's and get our groceries and gas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment