Thursday, May 20, 2010

HTSD Day Two $1.75 OOP (and still have my $5 OYNO, so I am at a $1.01 MM for both days)


This was a great trip, too . . day two of HTSD. My cashier, Juanita, was so nice and I hope I have converted her to a coupon newbie. She was very into finding out where I got my q's. I gave her 3 Mystic pizza q's so she could get her's for free tonight. Anyway, thank's HT for the coupon event!!
BTW - the McCormick catalina did not print for the marinade packets.
I used $100.10 in coupons. WOW!!!
So I am currently at a $1.10 MONEY MAKER - which leads to the question - Would YOU accept ALL these HTSD (day one AND day two) groceries for not only FREE, but with $1.10 cash put into your hand? I think the answer is YES!!!!!!!! LOL ;-)
I just want to illustrate to those people who don't think couponing is worth their time that either I am crazy or THEY are crazy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment