Wednesday, May 19, 2010

$220 in coupons = $40 oop Publix 5/18/10


I really love Mt. P Publix - they are so nice! this trip was a huge success despite the mysterious total - $40.74?? I had it fugured to be more like $5 + tax (the tax ended up being @$12). . .and after looking at the reciept I can only find about $10 in errors . . that still leaves me scratching my ehad over @$13 lost . .
oh well - no big deal - i bought so much stuff we needed - this trip came at a great time- I am especially excited to have the sirlion filets, 2 lbs shrimp, to be restocking our handsoap, yogurt, dog food, dog treats, and chicken broth. I was thankful to be buying my moisturizer, too! - And the cool thing is that if I hadn't used coupons, the Aveeno moisturizer ($20) and wine ($11) alone would have generated almost he same total!
thank you, Mt. P Pubix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment