Friday, April 30, 2010

Comissary trip #2, April 27 - $21 Classic Peg!




All I can write, without getting into the entire, crazy story - is that DESPITE the horribly dense/coupon-hating/whacked-out/confused and slightly rude cashier and the 45 minutes it took to check out (!!!!!) it was a blast. I thank you, Chandler, for "hosting" me on the base again. I really appreciate it! BUT OMG, and I know you feel the same, I will NEVER forget this trip (or Marie Welch!)as long as i live. That cashier was as nutty as squirrel SH#T - HA!- and equally rude/stupid. But mixed with an unexpected touch of kindness?!?! We never knew if we were coming or going with that woman - LOL!!!!!!!!!!! uhhhhhhh . . .anyway - all these goodies, surviving that cashier, no MP, and only $21 oop made for a VERY successful Comissary Trip #2!!!!!!! Chandler,you have GOT to post a pic of your haul - you must have bought 3x's as much . . and if we only had a picture of us, our groceries, and the Elantra . . . .What the F were we thinking??????? "Classic Peg," TO THE MAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment