Friday, February 5, 2010

Intro


OK so this is my first blog - the purpose of which is to chronical & share my couponing adventures. It sounds crazy, but since I started couponing in March 2009 it has never ceased to amaze me how differently each deal can go. From crazy cashiers, to competitive couponers, to money-makers, to HUGE savings . . .every scenario has the potential to teach me something new about couponing. I have saved us so much money, even EARNED money by buying our groceries and household necessities with coupons. Now when I shop I can't help but look in other people's carts and take mental notes of how many items they are going to pay WAY too much for. It is truly astounding how much money flows like water OUT of your pocket if you don't use coupons. I could never go back - I love coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment